Audio Splitter 3.5mm Jack Aux Cable
- Turns a 3.5mm combo headphone/microphone port into two distinct ports – one 3.5mm headphone jack and one 3.5mm microphone port
- Allows the use of older audio accessories with newer computers. This adapter is not a headphone splitter/Y-cable. It cannot be used to split the audio output into two separate sets of headphones or speakers.
- Combo Jack splitter (4-position 3.5mm to dual 3-position 3.5mm) is a headset Splitter Adapter featuring one 3.5mm Male (TRRS) and two 3.5mm (TRS) Female connectors, enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It can turn the combo port into two distinct parts: one 3.5mm headphone jack and one 3.5mm microphone port
- Lightweight, yet sturdy design that can easily be plugged in when required
- Allows the use of older audio accessories with newer laptops, tablets, and smartphones having one 3.5mm jack port.